Posted in A Potterhead's World

Which Hogwarts house are you in?

Hello witches, wizards and muggles!
Today is the day I publish the second edition of my magazine- A Potterhead’s World!
Here is the link-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHONJKuoreWr_jETSza64iktfD5qx3N8/view?usp=sharing

Please check it out!

Let’s get back to today’s discussion.

Are you a Gryffindor or maybe a Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin?
I took the quiz on Pottermore and I got Gryffindor!

The best Hogwarts House | Harry Potter Amino


Let me know which house you are in the comments!

If you have a problem, you can email me at apotterheadsworld@gmail.com

43 thoughts on “Which Hogwarts house are you in?

  1. Awesome magazine!!! I may submit something for it🤔😄. I’m a Hufflepuff! And I think it’s actually my house, because once I had done a House Sorting ceremony (post about it coming soon) and I’d actually gotten Hufflepuff!!!

    Liked by 2 people

  2. hello, fellow Ravenclaw. hybrid house is Ravenpuff- what are you guys’ hybrid houses? i don’t know why i just have some weird fascination with hybrid houses… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Liked by 1 person

  3. When I was so bored out of my mind, I decided to take a HP quiz on Buzzfeed, and it was then I fell into a rabbit hole of never ending HP quizzes! I even took some quizzes on Pottermore, and it was just so fun to do!

    Ok, ok: setting that aside, I got Gryffindor 90% of the time. The other 10% resulted in me getting either Hufflepuff or Raveenclaw

    Liked by 2 people

  4. Oh my gosh I never knew about the Hatstalls!! Wasn’t harry a hatstall? And the facts were super interesting too- especially about Voldemort’s boggart!
    Loved this post! Xxx

    Liked by 2 people

  5. I’m like a Griffinpuff, cause all my friends say how fearless I am (k, maybe that not true, but I like the sound of it ) therefore they say imma griffin, but my sis and cousins say imma Hufflepuff (so does a few friends)

    Liked by 1 person

  6. Hey! I have to say that I’ve taken too many quizzes and each of them ends up with a different result and analysis! However, I’ve got Gryffindor the most and that’s what o relate to the most too!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s